Thursday 29 September 2011

I'm Off On Holiday

I'm taking a couple of weeks off and, although I'll be training when I'm away, I might struggle to update the blog as much as I'd like. With that in mind, I've added some of the archived workouts below to keep you all busy. I'd also love it if you guys would share your own sessions with the rest of the community - just add any workout details you have in the comments on this post then everyone will be able to have a go.

Archived Workouts:

Sandbag Fitness: Todays Workout: "Sandbag Hill Sprints. Find a hill roughly 100m - perform 10 sprints with a sandbag carried anyway you can. Rest as needed between sprints. G..."

Sandbag Fitness: Todays Workout: "20-1 of Sandbag Thrusters, Burpees, Knees to Elbows. Complete 20 repetitions of each exercise, then 19, then 18 etc. Complete as quickly ..."


Sandbag Fitness: Todays Workout: "Heavy Sandbag ground-to-overhead 1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1. Work up to a max lift and then complete 10 singles at that weight. Record your weigh..."


Sandbag Fitness: Todays Workout: "Todays Workout: 10 Sandbag Push Press, 10 Box Jumps, 10 Sandbag Cleans. As many rounds as possible in 15 minutes. Record your score. Train..."


Sandbag Fitness: Todays Workout: "Box Jumps, Sandbag Power Cleans, Heavy Sandbag Front Squats, Sit Ups, Sandbag Push Jerks. Perform each exercise for 1 minute, giving a tota..."


Sandbag Fitness: Todays Workout: "Every minute, on the minute perform heavy sandbag squat cleans and handstand press ups (or regular press ups if you can't manage). Complete ..."
Catch you when I'm back.

Train Hard!


No comments:

Post a Comment