Monday 16 January 2012

Todays Workout - Monday Blues

Today was a tough start to the week and this workout didn't help! Felt pretty good afterwards though...

5 Pull Ups, 10 Sandbag Thrusters, 15 Round-the-Worlds. As many rounds as possible in 15 minutes.

Men aim for a 40kg sandbag (thrusters) and 15kg (r-t-w); women aim for 20kg and 7.5kg.

Record your time.

Train hard!

And remember, there is still time to get The Complete Guide To Sandbag Training eBook at 50% off - meaning you get it for just £3.99/$6.




All subscribers should have received their discount code in the newsletter but if you've only just subscribed (or those pesky gremlins messed things up) then drop me an e mail and I'll send you a code.




5 comments:

  1. I managed 9 rounds with a 40kg Brute Force Sandbag

    ReplyDelete
  2. what's up Matt.

    I'm gonna do this one today. I'm going to do what I think is a R-T-W, but can you describe it for me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kenneth - they are described in detail in the eBook - did you get it yet? The Round-the-World is where you take a loose sandbag and swing it around your head. Perform the swings in each direction

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's what I thought. I actually just came back here to delete the comment because I googled it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice! Glad you found it

    ReplyDelete