Wednesday 15 February 2012

Todays Workout - I Must Break You

I would recommend giving this workout a miss unless you:


1. Really want a challenge.

2. You think it can't be that bad.

3. You have a screw loose.

100 Sandbag Overhead Press in as few sets as possible - 100 Skip penalty everytime you drop the bag below chest height.

Follow this immediately with 200 Sandbag Back Squats - 20 Press Ups each time you need to rest.

Complete the whole session with a running clock.

Men aim for a 40 kg sandbag; women aim for 20kg.

Train very hard!



3 comments:

  1. 18:56 with a 40kg Brute Force Sandbag

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe it is the title of the workout, or maybe I am just crazy... but I love this! I have a client that I will be sending this page to. Thanks for the post!

    -Cody R Camp
    codyrcamp.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Matthew Palfrey13 March 2012 at 06:40

    Thanks Cody! Glad you like the post and thanks for the mention on twitter, Matt

    ReplyDelete